- This warranty is limited to sagging, crumbling and natural disintegration of only the core and not the cover under normal conditions of domestic use.
- Warranty is valid only if purchased from authorised dealers.
- With normal use, foam is likely to expand, develop softness and change colour.
- Warranty will be applicable only if proper care of the product is taken, as per use and care directions.
- It is mandatory to register your purchase to avail the warranty. For any query on registration of warranty, call our helpline no.: +91 87901 61114.
- Retain the cash memo and Warranty Card, as the same have to be produced in the event of a complaint. Contact an authorised dealer to attend to your complaint.
- In case identical materials are not available at the time of product service, Sleepkraft reserves the right to substitute material of equal or higher value, or provide a refund.
- Costs for product service on complaints, like transportation to far off areas for replacement will have to be borne by the customer.
- Product features, specifications and Warranty Terms are subject to change without notice.
- The company’s decision on the warranty will be final.
- Disputes, if any, are subject to the jurisdiction of Hyderabad.
All Sleepkraft products meet the highest standards of quality and reliability. However, in the unlikely event of a defect, such as the mattress sagging, the warranty benefit will be calculated as per the stated warranty. For example, in the instance of a mattress costing Rs. 10,000/-, with a total warranty of 10 years, we will replace the product within the first 5 years. If the defect appears after 6 years of purchase, pro-rata money-back calculation will apply for the balance 4 years: Rs. 10,000 x 4/10 = Rs. 4,000/-.